Best places for Honeymoon in Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is well-known for its snow-covered hills, temples, scenic places, skiing, trekking, and climbing. Alternatively, it is best known as a Paradise for Honeymooners because the unparalleled beauty of nature attracts couples from all over the world.
If you love the idea of romance in the hills and looking for Honeymoon Places in Himachal Pradesh, then we will get you the best options. The multiple romantic destinations here make it a popular spot. Check the details further.
Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and everyone’s favorite place for a honeymoon. The chilling weather and picturesque views have filled the air with love. Nestled in the Himalayan range, Shimla is a dreamland for newlyweds couples. It is one of the most visited and top honeymoon places in Himachal Pradesh.
Located on the hilltop, this place has enough spots where couples can enjoy their talking time, click pictures of mesmerizing views and popular attractions and fill their hearts with love and memories.
- Best Time to Visit: – Winter
- Things to do: – Visit Temples, Enjoy Toy Train, Romantic Walk at the Ridge Road, Ice Skating, Snow Skiing, and River Rafting.
- Restaurants and Hotels: – There are so many restaurants and hotels in Shimla to stay and explore food. You can search online for the best that suits your choice.
- How to Reach: – Nearest Airport – Jubbarhatti, Nearest Railway Station – Kalka, Travel by Road – Shimla is well-connected with all nearby cities.
The nest region in Himachal Pradesh that is popular among honeymooners is Mcleodganj. The weather, tourist attractions, and scenic views of the hills are worth visiting here. You can enjoy breathtaking waterfalls, snow-covered mountain views, monasteries, sunset points, and temples.
It is a perfect honeymoon destination for newlywed couples to enjoy their time of togetherness.
- Best Time to Visit: Winter and Spring
- Things to Do: Sightseeing, Dalai Lama Temple, Dal Lake, and Bhagsunag Waterfall are popular attractions here.
- Hotels and Restaurants: Several five-star hotels are there to welcome you, and other local restaurants will give you a taste of Tibetan Cuisine.
- How to Reach: Mcleodganj is just 3km away from Dharamshala, which is well connected via roads. If you are not coming in your vehicles, then Mcleodganj bus station is the best location to pick up and drop off for hotels you have chosen to stay.
Mcleodganj Honeymoon Tour Package: – https://www.thrillophilia.com/tours/mcleodganj-honeymoon-tour
Kasauli is one of the most romantic and visited destinations in Himachal Pradesh. Couples who want to spend their special time on a holiday full of scenic views of nature and hills will surely get an unforgettable experience in Kasauli.
The cool weather and mesmerizing beauty of Kasauli Hills are perfect for inviting couples to start their new phase of life. Kasauli surely has romance in its air this is why it is known as the best honeymoon place in Himachal Pradesh.
- Best Time to Visit: Winter and Spring
- Things to Do: You can enjoy bird watching, shopping, and long walks at Kasauli mall road, and enjoy at timber trail.
- Hotels and Restaurants: A range of hotels, luxurious villas, resorts, and air-Bnb houses are available in Kasauli. You can explore the nearby restaurants for local food.
- How to Reach: Kasauli is a maximum of 2 hours away from Chandigarh. You can visit Chandigarh by air and then take a cab to Kasauli. Kalka is the nearest railway station to reach Kasauli. You can also travel by road.
Kasauli Honeymoon Tour Details: – https://traveltriangle.com/himachal-tourism/kasauli/how-to-reach
Chamba is a must-visit place to spend private time. This town is situated on the banks of the Ravi River, and its scenic views and pleasant weather are perfect for lovey-dovey couples.
Chamba will give you a wonderful time to start your love life with your partner.
- Best Time to Visit: Spring and Summer
- Things to Do: Explore Pangi Valley, Visit Bhuri Singh Museum, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, and Camping near Manimahesh Lake.
- Hotels and Restaurants: You can find a number of luxurious hotels and resorts in Chamba. The local restaurants will give you the taste of authentic Himachali cuisine.
- How to Reach: Chamba is well-connected by road with all nearby towns. A road trip is always the best trip to Chamba. The nearest airport and railway stations are at Pathankot, which is approx 110kms away from Chamba.
Tour Package to Chamba: – https://www.tourism-of-india.com/india-tour-packages/chamba/
Chail is the best place for couples to make infinite memories. This quieter hill station offers perfect weather and mesmerizing beauty of nature to begin a new life.
It is one of the most popular and finest honeymoon places in Himachal Pradesh. You can spend quality time with your better half in the lap of Chail’s beauty.
- Best Time to Visit: Winter
- Things to Do: Chail’s Wildlife Sanctuary and Temples are popular spots to explore in Chail.
- Hotels and Restaurants: There are so many hotels, resorts, and cottages in Chail to make your stay comfortable, and you can explore nearby restaurants to enjoy local dishes.
- How to Reach: The nearest airport is in Shimla, and the railway station is Kalka. You can also reach Chail by road; it is well-connected to nearby cities.
Chail Tour Package: – https://www.thrillophilia.com/cities/chail/tours
Dharamshala is the second winter capital and one of the greatest honeymoon places in Himachal Pradesh. You can experience the beauty of Dhualadar ranges with your partner. It is situated in the Kangra district and is renowned for its Tibetan culture. Popularly, it is known as little Lhasa in India.
- Best Time to Visit: Spring and Summers
- Things to Do: Visit Monastery, Camping in Triund, and Explore Library, Church, and War Memorial.
- Hotels and Restaurants: You can choose any five-star hotel or resort and visit local restaurants to enjoy Tibetan cuisines.
- How to Reach: You can go by road or choose an overnight journey via train. The nearest railway station is Pathankot, and the airport is Kangra. It is well-connected to nearby cities via road, and private buses and taxis are available anytime.
Dharamshala Tour Package: – https://www.holidify.com/places/dharamsala/
The natural beauty and mist-covered mountains of Dalhousie make it the most romantic destination for honeymooners in Himachal Pradesh. Its cozy weather, lush greenery, and scenic mountain views are an ideal romantic gateway for newlywed couples.
- Best Time to Visit: Winter is the best time to enjoy snow in Dalhousie.
- Things to Do: Scenic Mountains, Gorgeous Landscapes, and Cascading Waterfalls are the best things to explore in Dalhousie.
- Hotels and Restaurants: From luxurious hotels to beautiful cottages, every option is available in Dalhousie.
- How to Reach: Pathankot is the nearest railway station and Gaggal in Kangra is the nearest airport to Dalhousie. You can also visit here by road. It is well-connected to all nearby cities.
Package Details for Dalhousie: – https://www.swantour.com/himachal-pradesh-tours/dalhousie-honeymoon-package
8. Kullu Manali
Kullu Manali is popular for its breathtaking views. It is one of the unsurpassed honeymoon places in Himachal Pradesh for all the right reasons. The beauty of River Beas fills the town with love and the picturesque views of the mountains add to its unmatched beauty. Newlywed couples will have an exotic experience in Kullu Manali.
- Best Time to Visit: Kullu Manali dominates its charm in all seasons, but summers are the best time to visit here and explore the cool and relaxing weather.
- Things to Do: Explore Snow Points, Rohtang Pass, Rahalla Falls, Naggar Castle, and visit fruit orchards.
- Hotels and Restaurants: Various luxurious hotels are available here to make your stay comfortable, but if you are budget conscious, then you can choose any other resort and Inn.
- How to Reach: The nearest airport is Bhuntar in Kullu, and it has regular flight connectivity to & fro Chandigarh and Delhi airports. The nearest railway station is in Pathankot. And if you are planning a road trip, then it is well-connected to all nearby cities. You can hire a taxi or opt for self-drive. A road trip to Kullu Manali is the best option for nature lovers.
Tour Details for Kullu Manali: – https://traveltriangle.com/himachal-tourism/manali/how-to-reach
9. Solang Valley
Solang is a stunning destination for honeymooners in Himachal Pradesh. It is a center for adventure activities like snow skiing, parachuting, mountain trekking, and paragliding. It offers an impeccable experience to the visitors. It is also known as the “Snow Valley” of North India.
This valley is open for tourists and honeymooners all year long and it reeks of thrill and romance at the same time. If you want to try something different then you can go fishing in the Beas River in Solang.
- Best Time to Visit: Summer months are the best times to explore Solang Valley and if you want to try snow skiing then November and December are the suitable months. Although, it is open to visitors all year long.
- Things to Do: Enjoy the Snow Fall, Visit Naggar Castle, and Sightseeing Glaciers, Rivers, and Snow Capped Mountains. You can also spend time with your partner while shopping.
- Hotels and Restaurants: You can opt for any five-star hotel, resort, cottage, or inn as per your budget and requirements. All facilities of hotels and restaurants are available here.
- How to Reach: Bhuntar in Shimla is the nearest airport to reach Solang by flight and Chandigarh and Pathankot are the nearest railway stations. Solang is also well-connected by road to all the cities. A road trip is always the best option to enjoy the scenic views of Glaciers and Mountains in Solang Valley.
Tour Package Details for Solang Valley: – https://www.trawell.in/himachal/manali/solang-valley
The lush green valleys and the magnificent cold mountains are famous as the Land of Gods. The cool and cozy environment has romance in every breath and this is what makes it the incomparable honeymoon place in Himachal Pradesh.
Kinnaurhas freshwater streams and the most beautiful views of snowcapped mountains. Situated on the Indo-Tibetan border, this place offers outstanding natural beauty under the blessing of Lord Shiva. This mesmerizing destination will leave you with countless cherish-able memories.
- Best Time to Visit: Entire year is suitable to spend time in Kinnaur but summers are the best time to visit here. April to October is best for sightseeing. Extreme weather conditions of Monsoon and winter are supposed to avoid.
- Things to Do: Explore fine-quality vineyards, orchards, green lush valleys, and imposing mountains.
- Hotels and Restaurants: All types of hotels are available in Kinnaur and you can enjoy flavorful delicious local cuisines at nearby restaurants.
- How to Reach: If you want to reach Kinnaur via flight then Shimla has the nearest airport. From the airport, you can take a bus or taxi to Kinnaur. The nearest railway station is at Kalka and if you want to ride by road then you can choose self-drive or bus or taxi services from any nearby cities.
Kinnaur Package Details: – https://www.holidify.com/places/kinnaur/
To Sum Up
So the above list gives you an idea of the best Honeymoon Places in Himachal Pradesh. You are suggested to check the availability and other necessary details in advance.
You can search online or get references for the best places for a Honeymoon in Himachal Pradesh from your family or friends. We will keep bringing these amazing informative blogs to our readers. Keep Reading.